"We," "us," "our" describes collectively Fresh Enterprises, Inc. ("FEI") and its affiliates, Baja Fresh Westlake Village, Inc. ("BFWV") and Triune Corporation ("Triune").
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
"Personal Information" includes any information identifiable in nature, and may include: your company information, your name, your home or other physical address (including street name and city or town), your e-mail or other online contact information such as a user or screen name, your telephone number including home and cell phone number, physical location, your financial information (such as credit card numbers) and your employment related information (such as a resume or references). You may visit and use the Site without providing Personal Information. We will collect Personal Information only if you provide it to us. If you do not want us to have your Personal Information, please do not provide it to us.
You may provide us with Personal Information through various methods, including (without limitation):
- Registration and Personal Profile Forms - If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of the Site or to receive information about Baja Fresh® Mexican Grill, you may be required to fill out a registration form. This form requires that you provide certain Personal Information that may include, without limitation, your name, a user name or user id, email address, postal address, telephone number, demographic and lifestyle information, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity - If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through the Site, we may collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the Site and your other activity on the Site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the Site that you visit, transaction types, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amounts, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and other voluntary communications - You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via our Site, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
- Employment Related Information - We may retain Personal Information you submit because you are interested in a career with us. We will use this information only for purposes related to your potential employment with us, unless you also provide it to us for purposes in addition to potential employment with us.
- Franchise Inquiry Information – We may retain Personal Information you submit when you completed the Franchise Inquiry Form. We will use this information only for purposes related to you exploring a franchise opportunity with us, unless you also provide it to us for other purposes as well.
When you visit our Site, we may collect data about the type of browser you are using, your domain name (the name of your internet service provider, or your company name), the time and length of your visit, your internet protocol (IP) address, the pages you view and the order in which you view them, and the site you last visited before coming to bajafresh.com. We use this information to improve our site's content and structure. You will remain anonymous to us unless you provide us with your Personal Information.
We may also collect aggregated data, which is data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined. We may use aggregated data at our discretion.
In addition, to help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our Site, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information from our Site using automated tools likes cookies or web beacons. We also may share Personal Information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information and Other Information for various purposes, including (without limitation): helping to establish and verify the identity of Site users; opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users' accounts or memberships; processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications; providing services and support to Site users; improving the Site, including tailoring it to users' preferences; providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about us; responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions; maintaining the security and integrity of our systems.
We sometimes engage other companies to perform a variety of functions, such as with Club Baja, gift cards and online ordering, assist with promotions, provide technical assistance, etc. These companies may use your information to the extent necessary for these companies to fulfill their functions.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or other legal request, to protect the integrity of the Site, to fulfill your requests or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or any other investigation.
If we, or any one of our related entities, undergo a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may transfer all of your information, including personal information, to the successor organization in such transition. If material changes to our privacy practices will occur as a result of the business transition, we will notify you through the email address you provided to us of the business transition prior to transferring your personal information.
The Site is directed toward and designed for use only by people who are more than 18 years of age, are an emancipated minor, or have permission from their parents or legal guardian to use the Site. By no means is the Site for anyone younger than 13 years old. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Site. There are other sites that are geared to you, and we encourage you to find those sites with assistance from your parents.
If we discover that we obtained personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is (or who we know to be) under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our systems.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect the security of your information both online and offline, and we are committed to the protection of customer information. For user accounts registered directly with us profile information is protected by the password each member uses to access their online account. It is important that you protect and maintain the security of your account and that you immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
For the services provided by third party providers, we refer you to their privacy policies. For example, we use a third party provider for online ordering – Snapfinger – which states that transactions are protected with secure socket layer technology (“SSL”).
While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of the Site and our customer databases and records, no Site or Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your account password), and to log out of your account after use.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorized access.
CHOICE AND CONTROL
In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of the Site. From time to time, we may also send you other messages or updates about Baja Fresh®, our Site and promotions or other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from Us, please contact us where specified in the Contact section, below.
You may also request information about your account with us, including a copy of your customer profile. We will provide this information to you on your request, and will update and correct your profile if you wish to make changes.
To contact us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org